Wildlife Alliance is an international non-profit organization dedicated to assisting governments in fighting the illegal wildlife trade, managing protected areas, balancing development with conservation, conducting land use planning, developing economically self-sustaining communities through agriculture and eco-tourism, securing and caring for endangered wildlife populations and building sustainable financing solutions.
The Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer provides a range of administrative support and office organization to the Chief Executive Officer. Responsibilities include tracking and filing all correspondence and minutes of meetings, managing calendars and meetings (scheduling, compilation of materials, travel including accommodations, etc.). The chief purpose of the Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer position is to ensure orderly and effective business flow achieved by creating and maintaining an orderly filing system, maintaining project schedules, coordinating with other departments, and other administrative duties as assigned. The position also includes providing support to writing proposals and reports to donors, conducting light research, such as internet searches, reviewing and summarizing articles and translating.
- A university degree is required
- 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant providing support to senior level staff
- Excellent word processing skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
- Consistent attention to details with excellent filing skills
- Discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential matters and the ability to win the trust of others
- Effective time management and superior organization skills; able to multi-task and work well in a team.
- Excellent English-Khmer-Chinese verbal and written communication/ translation skills.
- Orientation toward continual performance improvement
Salary is competitive and will be determined based on the qualifications of the successful candidate.
Application in English with a comprehensive CV and a recent photograph should be sent to No. 86, St. 123, Sangkat Toul Tompoung 1, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, or email to [email protected] on or before August 15, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.