cellcard cellcard

GCG Asia crypto currency investigation continues

Khmer Times Staff / Khmer Times Share:
Screen shot of Dr. Darren Yaw

This morning, the court continues to investigate the chairman of GCG ASIA regarding the use of names and images of Samdech Techo Hun Sen to illegal use.

Latest News: GCG Asia’s trail of larceny and theft

Today, prosecution representative Topchun Long continued to investigate the chairman of GCG ASIA regarding the names and images of Samdech Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of Cambodia, on the website. Illegally and fraudulently.

He was arrested on May 17, 2019, but according to authorities, after questioning his wife, who was arrested along with her husband, the court sees a connection to this crime.

Fresh News reports that General Director of the National Police, Neth Savoeun, as saying that GCG ASIA Co., Ltd. is an international scam company, and many countries in Asia have already been hit by the company.

Police sealing the office of GCG Asia. Fresh News

General Neth Savoeun also confirmed that after a police force meeting with National Bank officials, they discovered that the company had not properly registered with the National Bank and concerned ministries and institutions and had previously been cheating in the country as well as Malaysia and Indonesia, and were all known by the authorities in Indonesia, hence his escape to set up a base in Cambodia.

The National Police has confirmed that the Cambodian people have not yet been cheated, and those supposedly cheated were mostly Chinese, because the company only sells abroad but headquartered in Cambodia.

Khmer Times also, in their own investigations learned that the honorary title displayed by Dr. Darren Yaw was fake and that no such tile of “Dato Seri” was ever awarded to such a person, informed sourced said.

They are now investigating whether his Doctor’s credentials are genuine or is also fake. Fresh News/Khmer Times

Related Posts

Previous Article

Germany committed to eradicate poverty

Next Article

Villagers poisoned in two separate cases over weekend