The Health Ministry has confirmed two new cases of Coronavirus in Siem Reap province, bringing the Kingdom’s total to 98.
The ministry issued a statement tonight saying that the Pasteur Institute has tested positive on two Indonesian men, aged 41 and 44 in Siem Reap province.
It said that a 57-year old Cambodian man, who received treatment in Koh Kong Provincial Referral Hospital, was discharged today after getting full recovery.
So far, 11 people have fully recovered, the statement said.
However, the ministry noted that a 34 year-old Swedish man tested positive for the virus after he had asked the Khmer Soviet Friendship Hospital for medical travel.
It said the Swedish man left for Bangkok on March 25, noting that he was excluded as he was not in Cambodia.