cellcard cellcard cellcard

Huge blaze destroys home and stalls in Stung Treng

CNE Share:

A huge blaze in Stung Treng destroyed a large property and several stalls last Wednesday evening.

aba

Stung Treng fire department officials said that the blaze started at an unknown wooden house and quickly spread to several stalls nearby, completely destroying the properties.

The fire was suspected to have been caused by a faulty electrical problem or electricity outage.

As of 6:30 pm, fire trucks from  Stung Treng Provincial Police were still fighting the blaze and stop it from spreading.

Intense heat and strong winds were reportedly hampering fire fighters, local authorities said.

Previous Article

Australian admits to child sex offences against Cambodian children

Next Article

Dry weather, strong winds, cause woodland fires in Siem Reap and Pailin