A huge blaze in Stung Treng destroyed a large property and several stalls last Wednesday evening.
Stung Treng fire department officials said that the blaze started at an unknown wooden house and quickly spread to several stalls nearby, completely destroying the properties.
The fire was suspected to have been caused by a faulty electrical problem or electricity outage.
As of 6:30 pm, fire trucks from Stung Treng Provincial Police were still fighting the blaze and stop it from spreading.
Intense heat and strong winds were reportedly hampering fire fighters, local authorities said.