Let’s test your knowledge in Science. Ready?
1. A helium nucleus being ejected from the nucleus of an atom can be referred to as:
a. Alpha Decay
b. Beta Decay
c. Gamma Decay
e. Electromagnetic Radiation
2. Which is the best example of convergent evolution.
a. Chimpanzees and Humans
b. Chimpanzees and Gorillas
c. Dolphins and Whales
d. Dolphins and Sharks
e. Dolphins and Humans
3. Up, Down, Strange, Charmed
4. The number of transistors that can be inexpensively placed on an integrated circuit is increasing exponentially, doubling approximately every two years.
a. Exponential Transistor Theory
b. Costanza’s Law
c. Moore’s Law
d. Goldberg’s Law
e. The Copenhagen Principle
5. A mole is a measurement that can be based on a common enumeration of:
6. The purpose of DNA in the cell is to:
a. Be transcribed into mRNA.
b. Be transcribed into rRNA.
c. Be transcribed into tRNA.
d. Act as an enzyme to catalyze reactions.
e. Store the blueprint for different forms of carbohydrates.
7. Light can be best described as.
a. A stream of particles
b. A wave.
c. A vibration in the space-time continuum.
d. A force
e. Both particle and wavelike.
8. Silicon is useful in microprocessors because it is a:
e. Electrical Disruptor
9. The Michelson-Moreley experiment was first correctly explained by.
a. Galilean Relativity
b. Special Relativity
c. General Relativity
d. Quantum Field Theory
e. String Theory
10. What type of cell is can have chloroplasts, cell walls, and a well-defined nucleus.