PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA: The 7th Edition Annual Tiger Street Football Festival 2019 is back with even more battling teams and the biggest coverage ever with 9 provinces/cities and the chance to meet the World Class Football Legend Ronaldinho during the Grand Finals in Phnom Penh on 16th and 17th of March 2019.
Tiger Street Football Festival is the original and largest outdoor sports tournament of its kind in Cambodia organised by Tiger in order to connect with youths in Cambodia and extending its footprint towards developing football.
Unlike traditional football, futsal and other formats, Tiger Street Football features a unique, customised oval caged pitch which serves as the centrepiece of the intense action. The cutting-edge platform takes street football to a whole new adrenaline-pumping level as it features a high energy continuous state of play, guaranteed to thrill the crowd throughout the two fast-paced six-minute halves in each match.
Tiger Street Football Festival also serves as a platform for talented players, aspiring footballers and anyone with a passion for the game to showcase their talent, exchange pointers, and also to learn from good players.
Tiger Street Football Festival not only shows the amazing footballing style but also provides many entertaining activities in the field and outside the field such as cheer dancing performed by beautiful female dancers, games booths linking to football, supporter booth-face painting &props/banners to support your favourite team, special promotions of Tiger Beer, and a bigger live concert, more entertainment and more fun with Cambodian popular singers such as Preap Sovath, Khemarak Sereymon, Chorn Sovanreach, Aok Sokunkanha, Pich Sophea, Sokun Nisa,
Are you ready? Join us as we #UNCAGE Tiger Street Football Festival 2019!
Follow the schedule and watch it live on our Facebook page!
- 05 – 06 January 2019 at Ocheteal beach Sihanoukville.
- 13 January 2019, near east of Independence’s roundabout about 200m, Takeo.
- 20 January 2019, Oknha Chuon Kim San venue in Kompong Speu province
- 26 – 27 January 2019, Veal Bek Chan Football Stadium in Battambang Province.
- 02-03 February 2019, within Night Market near Five-Star Casino in Poipet city.
- 8 – 9 – 10 February 2019, Angkor Kjong Yu
- 16 – 17 February 2019, at Koh Pich in the east of Night Market in Kampong Cham Province.
- 03 March 2019, Takhmao garden along riverside in Kandal province.
- 13 – 14 –15 March 2019, in front of Koh Pich Theater, Phnom Penh.
- Grand Final on 16 & 17 March 2019, in front of Koh Pich Theater, Phnom Penh.
Tiger Street Football Festival 2019 is the 7th edition event which will be the biggest ever with over 600 teams expected to join the qualifying tournaments. The qualifying tournaments will cover nine cities including, Sihanoukville, Takeo Kompong Speu, Battambang, Siem Reap, Poipet, Kompong Cham, Kandal and Phnom Penh. This special annual event will commence from 5 January 2019 thru 17 March 2019.
The 64 top teams will be joining the final tournament with only the very best of the best teams competing for supremacy at the grand finals in Phnom Penh in front of Koh Pich Theater on 16th and 17th of March 2019.
For more details on Tiger Street Football Festival 2019 Event, please visit the official Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TigerBeerKH
Enjoy Tiger Beer Responsibly.