BEIRUT (Reuters) – The bodies of seven victims of Sunday’s air crash in Iran were brought down from the mountainous crash site yesterday, according to Mizan, the official news site of the Iranian judiciary. There were no survivors among the 65 passengers and crew on the plane that ploughed into a mountaintop in southwest Iran. The bodies of 32 passengers have so far been found and many of the remaining bodies are buried under ice and snow, state media reported. “The first team that went to the crash site was able to bring back a few of the bodies of those who lost their lives,” Mohsen Momeni, the director of the Isfahan branch of the Red Crescent told Mehr news agency yesterday. The black box has still not been found local officials told state TV.