Fire breaks out at casino

Khuon Narim / Khmer Times No Comments Share:
Smoke rises from the burning casino. Supplied

A blaze broke out at Le Macau casino and hotel in Svay Rieng province yesterday afternoon.

The fire was caused by sparks from welders who were carrying out metal work.  It started at 2pm and was under control by 4pm. No one was hurt.

Bavet city police chief Keo Kong said officers and nine fire trucks tackled the blaze.

The cost of the damage is yet to be evaluated.

Share and Like this post

Related Posts

Previous Article

Embassy calls for calm as workers flee Thai factories

Next Article

Adhoc five freed