cellcard cellcard

Father, son electrocuted by live wire

Pav Suy / Khmer Times Share:

A father and his 10-year-old son were electrocuted when a live wire fell into water on the corrugated metal roof of their home on Friday.
 
A neighbour who came to their aid was injured and taken to Maung Russey district referral hospital, Battambang province.
 
According to a police report, the father was taking his son upstairs when they were killed. They were holding on to a metal handrail, which conducted the electricity from the roof.  
 
The victims were named as 31-year-old Choeun Mun and his son Mon Mai. The injured neighbour was identified as Vet Thy, 27.
 
The funerals of the father and son were held on Saturday, while the neighbour is recovering in hospital.

Previous Article

Father accused of rapes

Next Article

Cambodia establishes committee for destruction of chemical weapons/war remnants